The EP-950 with NEW Ergo-Embrace Ankle System – Inversion Back Therapy with the highest level of comfort and security! Our patented ankle closure system is designed to distribute weight comfortably around the foot and heel, allowing for a more comfortable, secure, and relaxing inversion experience. Add this outstanding new feature to Teeter’s patented Flex technology with injection molded construction, along with Over EZ handles, EZ Stretch handles, and EZ Tether Strap for maximum stretching and decompression. Improve back health, relax muscles, decompress comfortably and securely with the Upgraded EP 950.
Review of Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
For generations now, Teeter Hang Ups EP 950 has been giving marvelous results for millions of people who are suffering from back aches. In fact, Teeter is the sole company around the world which continuously manufactures inversion equipment.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 has very important features you cannot ignore and are very useful for people with back pain. Some of which are its flexible seats and designs that are ensured to conform to the curves of your back. It accommodates more stretches, and thus allowing a better range of movement and motion. Teeter Hang Ups EP 950 is considered an entry-level product model for the company’s EP-series, with its durable spring-lock ankle fix system.
It also has a newly developed dual-setting platform designed for the foot. The head pillow is adjustable and soft. More basic information about this machine is its inversion table, which rotates in a pivot system. It rotates easily and is really made perfect for customers with back pains. If you want to buy these Teeter Hang Ups EP 950, you can get them cheapest online through Amazon here.
Technical Details and Product Features
- Premium inversion therapy table for reducing back pain, improving posture, and more
- Patented Flex Technology lets you move as you move to encourage a greater range of motion
- Smooth, low-friction surface for optimal stretch; ratchet ankle lock system
- EZ Angle tether strap lets you preset rotation angles at 20, 40, or 60 degrees
- 300-pound weight capacity; measures 48 x 61 x 27 inches (W x H x D); 5-year warranty
Who should buy these Inversion Tables:
1)People who have minor and major back problems.
2) People who are suffered with a herniated disc and endured chronic back pain.
3) Those who want to improve their body posture and whole body alignment.
4) Those who are too busy from their daily work that stress should be lessened if not eliminated.
5) Those who need improvement to their body’s circulation.
You can get these Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Therapy Table online through Amazon.com here.
Why purchase Teeter Hang Ups EP-950?
The Teeter Company knows that you deserve to have the best. There are four main reasons to buy this Teeter 950. They are committed to provide customers relief from their back pains; to help improve your body’s posture and alignment; to help reduce and lessen your stressful day; as well as to improve your body’s circulation, so that you will live life to the fullest each day.
The major reasons for you to buy are the following: safety and durability – because of the company’s longevity in the business, its continuity and reputation to provide durable machines have been proven.
Overall, for $400 that they charge for this Teeter EP 950, you will find no better inversion table. Yes! there are better ones out there, but you will have a lot more for just a slight increase in capabilities.
|Back Pain Relief|
|Easy to Use|